Provide Safe Visiting Opportunities with Harkness Protect
At Harkness, we specialise in bringing people together. Whilst traditionally a cinema screen manufacturer, we’ve turned our efforts during this pandemic to helping those in need the most all across the world. Our products have kept carers and frontline workers safe and now with the new guidance issued by the UK government on November 5th, we’re able to extend our range of PPE products to enable care home providers, families and local professionals to re-introduce visits from families and friends in a Covid-secure way.
Our low-cost social distancing screens start at just £49, they’re easy to sanitize, embedded with a UV protectant and have no sharp edges. The flexible material also allows for good audio transmission meaning loved ones can visit their relatives and talk to each other clearly through the protective barriers.
- Easy to Clean and Sanitize
- No sharp edges
- Thickness: 0.020”
- Low temperature rating to -68F (-20C)
- Embedded with a UV protectant for up to 1000 hours
- Width 2m x Height 2m
WITH TOP EYELETS
- Completely clear
- Lightweight alternative to Perspex sheet
- Easy to sanitize
- Talk through the screen easily
- Screen width 1.37
- Minimum of 20 days full-time wear
- Approved use by care homes and hospices in the UK
- Made in the UK with advanced PVC technology
- Machine washable at 40degrees
- Heavy duty PVC aprons provide exterior clothing protection
- Indoor / Outdoor use
- Anti-bacterial cleaning friendly
- Made in one piece to ensure cleanability
- Barrier to sneezes and droplets
- Covers the eyes, nose and mouth
- Removable for cleaning
- Can be worn with most glasses and goggles used in the workplace
- Personal protection and for those in the immediate area
- One size fits all
“Harkness has been able to change what they usually do to help us and in doing so we have been able to open much quicker and much safer. that hopefully means our business is safeguarded for the future.”
Rob ‘Blandy’ Bland, Barge East
“Your PPE has played a huge part in ensuring that Garden House Hospice Care continues to provide excellent care and support to all the Communities we serve.”
Richard Harborn, Garden House Hospice Care
“These aprons have benefitted the staff and made PPE in the service more effective. We are now not worrying about running low on PPE and able to focus on the pandemic at hand.”
Rachel Davies, Life Opportunities Trust
We have factories in US, UK, France, India and China. Harkness Protect™ products have been appreciated by businesses across the world.
Harkness Screens was the first cinema screens company to adapt its manufacturing to produce personal protective equipment (PPE) for front-line workers and businesses.
Our products are locally made in our factories. Doing so, we’re supporting local jobs and economy.
WRITE TO US FOR BULK ORDERS
We’re accepting bulk orders. To know more about regional availability, discounts and product customization, contact us.